What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information.
How do we use your information?
The information that we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions.
- Shared with our partners.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, company news and updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology through PayPal. We do not store your credit card information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate for business purposes, to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Discussion Forums and Other Profiles
The information that your share with others on your profile, in the discussions forums, in the comments sections, and in all other pubic places on FreeMBB.com, are public information. Please remember that this information is available to everyone visiting this site.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.