The Senior Plant Manager oversees the plant and ensures that strategic goals are met. The Senior Plant Manager also manages and improves efficiency, inventory levels, purchasing, safety, quality, and standardization initiatives using Lean, Workplace Excellence, and High Performance Work Systems.
- 10 years’ of experience in manufacturing and/or co-pack management
- Knowledge of Lean, TPM, High Performance Work System
- Knowledge of food manufacturing, FDA regulations, GMP manufacturing, and OSHA
- Results-oriented with proven leadership, communications, accounting, and finance skills
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Operations
- New Brunswick, NJ
Contact us to request additional, job description information before applying.Email Your Resume and Cover Letter